In this article you will read about motivational hashtags
Every individual in this world has their own goal and purpose for their life, and the factor that gives them the energy to keep going is Motivation.
Some people have careers motivating those around them and everybody they encounter.
Let’s say that you are one of those people that’s always trying to help other individuals and motivate them. The best place for doing such a job is social media, and in this case, specifically Instagram.
Try using our Hashtag Generator tool
This social platform has some tools that you can use to reach out to more people and spread your wisdom across the world.
One of these tools is called hashtags.
Hashtags are a way of organizing and labeling your content on several social media, and on Instagram, using hashtags can mean so much more.
This article will discuss all aspects of motivational hashtags on Instagram and how you can use them in the most productive way possible.
Best motivational hashtags on Instagram and how to use them (+20 popular hashtags)
As we mentioned in the intro of this article, motivating other people can be an act of kindness, and to reach two more comprehensive range of audiences, you will have to have a strategy, especially on Instagram.
In this section of the article, we are going to teach you the hashtags that you have to use regarding motivational subjects and what are the rules and ways that you can execute these hashtags properly.
As you see, these are some of the hashtags that are currently trending on the Instagram platform.
Keep in mind that trending hashtags might lose popularity one day.
so you have to keep yourself updated and open to new ideas and hashtags.
Here is how you can search for popular hashtags on Instagram:
- When you enter the Instagram app, you have to go to the explorer section and type out the keyword related to your business or hobby in the searching field.Next, you have to tap on the hashtags tab under your search bar.
- In this section, you will see what the most trending hashtags related to the keyword you already searched are, and you can also see how much reach each of them gets.
After identifying the best hashtags that you can use under your content.
you are free to experiment and insert the hashtags you want in your post’s caption or on your Instagram stories.
Do’s and don’ts (for using hashtags on Instagram)
There are some specific rules when using Instagram hashtags that you have to keep in mind and obey.
Here are some of the most crucial rules that you have to factor in before using hashtags:
- Let’s say that you are posting content about a motivational quote that someone once said.
- When searching for hashtags for this specific subject, you have to keep in mind that your hashtags must relate to the content you are trying to share with your followers.
- Instagram always allows you to use up to 30 hashtags per post, but there is a dark side to using all of these hashtags, and we will tell you what it is.
Check out our article on the Interior Design Hashtags
Some of our previous articles will mention that if your hashtags count gets over 30, none of the hashtags you used will work.
In other words, you won’t get any extra exposure from the hashtags that you used.
These two guidelines are essential for using hashtags on your Instagram content.
You know the currently trending hashtags regarding Motivation in this article section. You know two of the rules you have to include when using motivational hashtags on Instagram.
In the next chapter, we will talk about a specific tutorial on how you can insert your hashtags on Instagram posts and stories.
Use motivational hashtags on your Instagram post and stories.
This tutorial was repeated in our last article, but here is the tutorial once more for those who missed that statement.
Using Instagram hashtags on posts
- The first step is to get into your Instagram app on your mobile and make sure that you have a stable Internet connection.
- The next thing you have to do is tap on the + on the bottom of the screen. This button will take you to create a post section.
- In this step, you have to choose the content you are willing to share with your followers and want everyone to see.
- After choosing the right content, you have to tap the next button and the top right corner of the screen; this button will take you to the next page, where you can apply filters and excellent looks to your content.
- And in the next step, you will be taken to a page with a text area. You must first write your caption correctly and then insert the hashtags you have chosen under the caption in this area.
- After doing all of this, you need to tap the post button, and your content is now shared with your audience.
Using Instagram hashtags on stories
- In the last section, the first thing you have to do is open up your Instagram app:
- On the main landing page, the only thing you have to do is swipe right on your screen, and you will be taken to creating your story section on Instagram.
- On this page, you can either capture a story or choose from your gallery which content you want to share as an Instagram story.
- After choosing your content or creating it, you have two options regarding applying hashtags to your story.
- You can use the hashtag sticker on your sticker library or use the text tool on the top center of the screen to apply your hashtags to your story.
- These stickers and the text tool are reasonable, meaning you can pinch them to make them smaller or expand them to make them bigger.
- Using this tutorial and combining it with the hashtags we offered in this article’s last sections; you can create the perfect motivational Instagram post or story.
Now that you know everything about motivational hashtags on Instagram and how to utilize them let’s end this article with one last word.
The bottom line
Instagram is a photo and video-based social platform with millions and millions of users.
You can share whatever you like, or if you own a business, you can expand your field of work using this social media platform.
We talked about motivational hashtags on Instagram and the right way to use them.
I hope that the information that we gave you in this article will be helpful in your future projects regarding the use of motivational hashtags.
We are delighted that you kept company throughout this article, and we are looking forward to hearing all of your opinions and experiences using motivational hashtags on Instagram.
You can contact us via the comment section beneath this article.
best motivational hashtags
#motivational #motivationalquotes #motivationalquote #motivationalspeaker #motivationalvideos #motivationalspeech #motivationalwords #motivationalmonday #motivationalvideo #motivationalpost #motivationalsayings #motivationalquotesoftheday #motivationalspeakers #motivationalthoughts #motivationalcoach #motivationalquoteoftheday #motivationalspeaking #motivationalspeeches #motivationalposts #motivationalpage #motivationalquotesdaily #motivationalfriday
Check out our article on the Instagram Hashtags: How Many Should Be Used?